The Lovefest is Over | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The Lovefest is Over

Status
Not open for further replies.

APA

Reaction Score
yeah and how many times did they turn it over brother. Time of possesiom on offense means nothing when long drives turn into turnovers that lead to points for the other team and no points out of other long drives because of the run ate up a bump of clock. Get a new clue! Have you ever even played before?
You said that Uconn's D was out there for for most of the time this year. You were wrong. Fool.

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score
You're an idiot dude. There defense has been out there, their offense can't do squat. My entire point is and if you can read, is that their defense has been out there because their offense can not score and in general can't move the ball. Play the sport on any level and you would know what I was saying. I said at the start the defense isn't that bad, do me a favor and don't waste my time. I'm done replying to you.

APA

Reaction Score
You're an idiot dude. There defense has been out there, their offense can't do squat. My entire point is and if you can read, is that their defense has been out there because their offense can not score and in general can't move the ball. Play the sport on any level and you would know what I was saying. I said at the start the defense isn't that bad, do me a favor and don't waste my time. I'm done replying to you.
Good. Because you're a moron. Check back when you have something to say, or when you graduate from high school.

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score
I can assure you I have more college degrees than you had in a grade point average. That's even if you graduated from high school because I'm damn sure you didn't graduate from UCONN. Fool!!!!

APA

Reaction Score
No decent school would have a remedial program. Except UCon.

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score
See I knew you graduated from uconn's remedial program.

Reaction Score
All that Kumbaya culture stuff is out the window. Word from a trusted horses mouth is BD read the riot act. " Enough already. You win today--or else you will not be going home over the Bye Week". Let's see how his reverse motivation works. I say we win.
It is clear to me that the coaching staff has been abysmal so far. When I see personal celebrations by players for minor plays that they should make now and then, even when they are losing, it seems that the whole culture is just an undisciplined 'me'. Every stupid error such as offsides on a kick off, back-to-back procedures calls in the red zone, taking a safety on a totally botched play, just screams bad coaching. I understand the kids may not be physically ready or capable of competing against a real college team, but just stop tossing them under the bus. Take responsibility. If you want to read a riot act, DO NOT MAKE IT PUBLIC, and DO NOT MAKE IT ABOUT WINNING. Make it about personal sacrifice to make the team better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Cam

Top Bottom