THE LITTLE ENGINE THAT COULD | The Boneyard

THE LITTLE ENGINE THAT COULD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What did I tell ya? When that little engine (Mo Jefferson) gets going Uconn women is a much different beast to contend with altogether.

That's what I'm talking mo! Don't only come alive againt teams many expected you to play well against. Do it against the great teams as well. Be consistent. And last night she did just that after displaying a 25 point game high on Saturday.

That engine is starting to to believe...Not (I think I can) but I know I can!

Great game by the team as a whole. Stewie has fallen off a bit the last two games but I am sure she will find herself. I was just so glad to see Mo have another good outing because the confidence & distribution of the point gaurd is vital to any further success down the road. Thank God her confidence is beginning to exhilarate.

Keep the coal buring in that little engine.

Reaction Score
I think Mo's pestering on defense is my favorite part of her game. She was like a second skin out there last night. Whoever she was guarding must have thought there were two Moriah's on her.

Reaction Score
I
I think Mo's pestering on defense is my favorite part of her game. She was like a second skin out there last night. Whoever she was guarding must have thought there were two Moriah's on her.

You are so right about her defensively. She's like a fly you keep trying to squat but can't seem to get rid of. You begin to lose focus on what you were suppose to be doing because your to constantly on the lookout for that pestering little fly that just keeps nagging.

So much so you can't focus on the task at hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer
Top Bottom