The little engine that could | The Boneyard

The little engine that could

Reaction Score
I was able to make the drive from upstate New York to watch my first live game yesterday. It was AWESOME! There’s been a lot of banter between fans on Collier v. Samuelson. I too am guilty of jumping in on these debates but after watching them live & how much the two seniors enjoy each other, maybe we should all start enjoying them BOTH while we have them. The goal is a championship, not individual awards.

All that being said, while Crystal Dangerfield may not be our best player she has certainly been the most important during our recent surge. 3rd on the team in Ppg (13.7), & 1st in assists (6apg) & steals (1.6stls).

If you take out the Louisville game where she played poorly to put it frankly (7-20 fg, 3assist), Crystal has averaged 14.5ppg on 11.6 attempts per night while connecting on 53% fgs & 40% from 3. Also averaging 8.6 apg & an A/TO ratio of 6.5! Also averaging 2.5 steals per game. These are crazy numbers. I understand it’s against lesser competition but I think it’s been a choice she made, rather than the competition.

The team has turned the corner when Crystal Dangerfield decided to get everyone else great shots instead of herself shooting average shots. If she continues to shoot 10-12 great shots per night, this team can win it all!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall
Top Bottom