The line up I would like to see. | The Boneyard

The line up I would like to see.

Reaction Score
I would switch Whaley in For Cobb. We need his energy to start games

Whaley for someone not sure who. I realize it was Coppin ST and they were small but he had 8 boards and 5 were on the offensive end, he makes himself a factor often. Carlton 7 rebounds he needs minutes.

They all need to get more consistent though to earn that first 5 all the time right?

Reaction Score
Any line up that can cut turnovers in half. God it's definitely the sloppiest stuff that I have ever seen out of UCONN team.
Yes and how about some straight up man on man with some doubling the post. We overplay and hedge way too much. You wonder why players have career days against us? They have the confidence coming in to the game knowing they are going to be wide open

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Carlton as had moments, but he's also looked like a kid sometimes

Since he is a kid, he'll get his chance, should be a 4 year guy that really helps going forward

KO does need to develop this class and the next, then we'll be fine

I'm bigger on Whaley

Reaction Score
I like that as a starting five. Shouldn't play three guards so much with only three guards and would like to see the ball get inside to the bigs more. Sub in Whaley and Diarra liberally and get the bigs the ball more near the basket. Carleton has some offensive game. Let him work on it.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
If jump balls are going to be what we hang our hat on, maybe Kwintin Williams is good for a start.

Reaction Score
5- Carlton
4- Cobb
3- Larrier
2- Vital
1- Adams.

Not the best ball handling group but a nice balance of shooting of rebounding.
That works. I think we also need to start the games with the second half played first. Not sure how that happens, but most here get what I'm saying

Reaction Score
I mean the opponent matters as to the starting lineup. Cuse was big so the 3 guards don’t work. Against better teams with size I want tosee more Whalley and Polley. The main thing is Larrier has to show up orherwise it matters not who starts.

Reaction Score
5- Carlton
4- Cobb
3- Larrier
2- Vital
1- Adams.

Like that lineup and I'm not a fan of 3 guards on a team that has trouble rebounding the ball. Maybe substitute Anderson for Vital if we start turning it over.
I'd also like to see Polly get some of Larrier's minutes and we need to see if Whalley can contribute against better teams. KO has to bring the younger kids along. We aren't winning a NCC this year so why not play the kids more. This team has more potential than it has shown in early games.

Reaction Score
Arizona starts 7'1" Deandre Ayton and 7' Dusan Ristic.

If we start small, with Larrier at 4 guarding Ayton, that would be totally baffling.

Reaction Score

If we start small, with Larrier at 4 guarding Ayton, that would be totally baffling.

[Cut to KO, reading this on the boneyard]

*strokes chin*

"So baffling...it might just work..."

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
[Cut to KO, reading this on the boneyard]

*strokes chin*

"So baffling...it might just work...nah...I'll play Anderson instead"

FIFY

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
5- Carlton
4- Cobb
3- Larrier
2- Vital
1- Adams.

At the moment, yes. I think Diarra should get considerable minutes as well, and maybe Whaley. I want to see Anderson mostly when Adams or Vital are out, or at the end of a game with a big lead for FT shooting and ball handling.

Reaction Score

I watched them the other day and for the life of me I have no idea how we are going to stop them. I mean all games eventually do end after 40 minutes so there will be an end to it.

Reaction Score
Who is getting a free meal from KO tonight at Buffalo Wild Wings (WTIC radio show) and going to propose some of these lineups to him? He has shown he is receptive to change considering how many lineups we have gone with....what is one more?

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Who is getting a free meal from KO tonight at Buffalo Wild Wings (WTIC radio show) and going to propose some of these lineups to him? He has shown he is receptive to change considering how many lineups we have gone with....what is one more?

Have they shifted their menu to include Arby's offerings yet?

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
Obviously dreaming, but this could've been our lineup this year if all fell right.

Jalen Adams
Hamidou Diallo
Larrier
Daniel Hamilton
Zach Brown

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members