The Leftovers | Page 3 | The Boneyard

The Leftovers

Reaction Score
Just have to say that I love the music in this show. That song they play every episode with the piano is great. Also, classical Metallica is always awesome.

Reaction Score
that stuff was horrible.

you made them remember, huh? THE WHOLE SHOW, EVERY EPISODE, MADE SURE WE KNEW EVERYONE THOUGHT ABOUT IT EVERY SECOND OF THEIR DAY!!!!!!.

What crap

I enjoyed the show but this was the most glaring plot hole in a tv show in a while for me. At no point during this season did I even begin to think that these people were forgetting what happened. Luckily the first season ended where the book ended so they won't have to stick to any source material for season 2. It will be interesting to see where they take the show.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
There is one aspect (OK a bunch, but specifically one) of the first season that has me completely baffled. At the beginning of the 3rd of 4th episode we see men in full protective equipment pulling baby dolls out of oil drums or something and packaging them up and shipping them. Then, that whole episode is about the lost manger, the daughters struggles and Kevin's attempts to find it.

WFT was that? I think there is a layer of government action that has been hinted at a few times (the ATFE warehouse and inaccsessibility to Kevin, the doll, the hunt for Wayne) that I am really hoping pops up in the 2nd season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99
Top Bottom