The last disappointment about Wolfe thread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The last disappointment about Wolfe thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Oh and I have no issue whatsoever with KO giving him the boot. While JC did rehabilitate some guys over the years, it was embarrassing (to me at least) to constantly have our guys getting busted for various things and the "punishment" being a minor suspension. Right or wrong we developed a fairly seedy rep around CBB (U-Con, etc.) and I like that KO is using a zero tolerance of sorts.
BTW, if it were Bazz do you think he would have given him the boot? I don't think so. Zero tolerance applies more to players who the coach thinks are expendable.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Some guy named Dr. Wu?

I thought so, but it turned out that Katy lied. They got lost and asked Bodhisattva to take them by the hand, found themselves in time out of mind, kept doing it again, and ended up reeling in the years.

Reaction Score
To me he was good for 7-5 this year and Nolan 8-5 in combination --that wouldve set us apart. And the big thing we dont have is that 7-01 260 pound frame!! Reading that quote from Ollie above about Tyler--my bet is that Ollie was not the guy who spelled out the punishment--we have a female President and it couldve been seen as violence against women--lets make an example but I think in this particular case--the decision makers were wrong and the team fans and school might end up paying
Yeah, darned women. Can't give them that kind of power. Probably sees it as payback for the boy sitting behind her in 5th grade who kept pulling her hair. Take that, Billy Johnson!

You guys are absolutely unbelievable sometimes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom