The Land Grant Region | The Boneyard

The Land Grant Region

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I kidded about it during the selection show.. but the Mercado region IS the Land Grant Region. NC State, NC A&T, Washington State, Rutgers, Arizona, Iowa State, Michigan State, TAMU. That's 8. I wonder if that's a record.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
I kidded about it during the selection show.. but the Mercado region IS the Land Grant Region. NC State, NC A&T, Washington State, Rutgers, Arizona, Iowa State, Michigan State, TAMU. That's 8. I wonder if that's a record.
No Clemson? What a pity. ?

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
Good catch; the original Rutgers was not, of course but eventually was merged with what became Cook College in my day, or the "AG" school as it was known. In my day the colleges granted separate degrees, mine is from Rutgers College of Rutgers University, but that is no longer the case.

Reaction Score
Good catch; the original Rutgers was not, of course but eventually was merged with what became Cook College in my day, or the "AG" school as it was known. In my day the colleges granted separate degrees, mine is from Rutgers College of Rutgers University, but that is no longer the case.
Did CD get a degree from Douglass College?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom