The Kid Has Stones | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The Kid Has Stones

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Fun Moon GIF by CBeebies HQ

Reaction Score
Nobody wants it more than Tyrese Martin. He is quickly becoming an all time favorite. Resolve like Boat and Bazz. When we get Bouknight back, wow!
He is a Man Among Boys for sure. I loved how Gaffney was pumping his arms when Tyrese scored that big basket at the end of the game.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Brass stones! Love the Swagger and the muscle underneath. If your an opposing coach, how do you prepare for UConn? Polley can snipe you, Bouk can dominate, Martin can out muscle you, Whaley can out hustle you. The team still haven’t put it together offensively. RJ and Carlton show flashes, Sanogo is so young.
Yup. We are so deep it’s ridiculous. We go to the bench at every position and barely skip a beat.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Slow your roll, bro. We just won a nail biter against DePaul. We aren't exactly the 27 Yankees...yet.
Take your big mouth back to New York bro. Are you saying we aren’t deep? We can go to the bench confidently.

Reaction Score
Take your big mouth back to New York bro. Are you saying we aren’t deep? We can go to the bench confidently.
we're deep and it's going to help us all season. but we're not that deep. there are times where we make some substitutions and crap the bed.

Reaction Score
Brass stones! Love the Swagger and the muscle underneath. If your an opposing coach, how do you prepare for UConn? Polley can snipe you, Bouk can dominate, Martin can out muscle you, Whaley can out hustle you. The team still haven’t put it together offensively. RJ and Carlton show flashes, Sanogo is so young.
Whats crazy is that everyone is eligible to come back for another year. Can you imagine Polley, Whalley and Carlton all come back for another year?

Reaction Score
Loved Shonn, but he wasn’t putting the ball between his legs in the paint & taking guards off the dribble to the hoop like Rese displayed today. Similar athletic ability tho.

b/w the legs in the paint.. i noticed that too, incredible quickness, control and confidence in his game

Reaction Score
What no one mentions is that he has been doing this with a bad foot or leg at least for the past few games if not all year. It is hard to explode to the rim on a bad base. I bet if he gets healthy, he dunks more and then no more "yips".

Reaction Score
He reminds me so much Jarron Cumberland who terrorized us for 4 years. So glad he’s on our side yips or not.
Yes, good comparison. I was thinking the same thing tonight. LOL! Similar build and game. I guess Cumberland had a better shot but Martin is a better rebounder and defender.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom