The Kibitzer Memorial BadAss Award | The Boneyard

The Kibitzer Memorial BadAss Award

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Liv third foul was what changed this game when she had to go to the bench. She was playing well up to that point and had even hit a few jumpers. Amari should get this award.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Amari's BAPM (bad ass per minute) may have been higher but she didn't play enough minutes, IMO
If I had my druthers I forgo this award for this game. If forced to give it anyone I give it to Amari who play very well considering these were her first minutes of the season.

Reaction Score
We had one very Bad, Bad, BadAss. Now she's hurt. Is there anyone else? I, for one, ain't seeing it.

Reaction Score
Keeping things honest, is the BA only meant for the home team of the forum?
I'll take the heat, clearly Nerea Hermosa was the obvious BA in this game if both teams are considered.

Reaction Score
Liv was the only senior leader who came to play. The bogus foul was not her fault and put her on the bench in her home game. I'd give it to Liv with honerable mention to Amari who surprised everyone including Geno I think.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Liv third foul was what changed this game when she had to go to the bench. She was playing well up to that point and had even hit a few jumpers. Amari should get this award.
IMO, Amari played well enough to start the 2nd half. I’m NOT second guessing Geno, just sharing an observation. I would start her tomorrow. I would give her the entire 1st half to prove she should start the second half as well. If she doesn’t, then start Aaliyah to begin the 3rd quarter. What have you got to lose? She might surprise you.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Liv was the only senior leader who came to play. The bogus foul was not her fault and put her on the bench in her home game. I'd give it to Liv with honerable mention to Amari who surprised everyone including Geno I think.
I'm with you on almost everything except the foul not being Liv's fault. Seems like we been saying this since Liv became a starter as a sophomore. Liv is about to graduate in 5 months and she still has not learned that she is too valuable to her team to be picking up those silly fouls that inevitable keep her off the floor. Before people start getting at me Liv's best game might have been against ND recently, Liv fouled out of that game with 3:41 left to go.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom