The Kelly we hardly know | The Boneyard

The Kelly we hardly know

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Jim F. reports that Kelly was an aggressive and accurate shooter at yesterday's practice.

KML reports that she is a great dancer.

The Hoosier from Heritage Christian is blossoming at UConn.

I still think she is one of 5-6 Huskies who will get consideration for post-season awards.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
I'm going to take all of these reports with a grain of salt. In the pre-season, everyone is dramatically improved, but until I see it against Stanford, A&M, and Baylor, I ain't buyin' it. Hope the new on Kelly is true, obviously. Especially thre dancing part. :)

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
I'm going to take all of these reports with a grain of salt. In the pre-season, everyone is dramatically improved, but until I see it against Stanford, A&M, and Baylor, I ain't buyin' it. Hope the new on Kelly is true, obviously. Especially thre dancing part. :)

that's my thinking as well. Tiff included. I wanna see both of them step it up this year!

Reaction Score
that's my thinking as well. Tiff included. I wanna see both of them step it up this year!

Amen, everyone's improved against the weak teams.
Tiff and Kelly have a lot to prove against the top teams.

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
You know seriously KF does look a little bit like Bette Davis. I knew there was something....

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
Kelly Faris is my hero. She is the type of player I love love love to watch. Seriously, and I think one of the commentors said as much during the season, she is always around when good things happen. She either makes the right pass, the pass that leads to the right pass, gets the rebound, boxes, out, makes the defensive stop, helps on D, etc. Plus, when she does boneheaded stuff she rolls her eyes, grabs her shorts and tugs them down, and looks at Geno woefully. Hilarious.

Reaction Score

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
I always thought her eyes made her look like the young Elvis.

Reaction Score
I do agree that early reports need to be taken with a grain of salt and hope that it has
credence! Of course we will not "know" until we see it in games during the season.
The way Kelly plays,it would not surprise me at all if she has worked since the end of the past season on shooting/scoring. She is a very special player,the kind Geno really loves! I add myself as a HUGE Kelly fan.One could only hope that every player present and future has that FIRE.
This is not the ist time that I have heard rumors and comments from Kelly herself that she continues to work on her game especially her shooting. I do expect to see her doing even more this coming season.;)

Reaction Score
kelly farris is like what kalana green was at uconn always in the shadow of the big name players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanDawg

Top Bottom