The Judge Speaks - Selection Sunday | The Boneyard

The Judge Speaks - Selection Sunday

Reaction Score
Sunday, 3/13 @ 4:27pm - Hangman Swami checked in and asked “Will the Jurrrdge commence a hanging?” And I replied “Nope. Hanging the robe up.” That was it. I was done. Why? Because as the years have passed, I just don’t see some of the things that once made this place the best college hoops message board on the planet.

And then, all of a sudden? Tom Brady un-retired. Said he had “unfinished business”. Well, I never changed my TB avatar from last year’s run and I guess you could say I may also have some unfinished business.

And then, we got put in the West region. You know, the region we went through to win the National Championship in 1999, 2004 and 2011. The only year we won a title that didn’t go through the West was 2014. We went through the East and the first 2 rounds were in…….Buffalo.

And now, we’re in Buffalo again. In the “West” somehow. And Buffalo just happens to be the wing capital of the universe. They’re called BUFFALO wings. Stock up on Tums, my little angels. Your stomach discomfort and cholesterol levels are about to spike up a bit.

I was out. And they pulled me back in. I just couldn't ignore what happened today and even someone as dumb as Dove could see the connections falling into place.

The Mojo will soon crackle with power and focus of a “superbolt” - 1000 times stronger than an average lightning strike. And I won’t sleep tonight. I will sit in the dark, tirelessly hammering out how we will once again reach the mountaintop of the college basketball world. More to come tomorrow.

Saddle up, @Hangman Swami. We ride once more, compadre.

Reaction Score
I fear with Tom Brady and Buffalo being mentioned that I might be sacrificed, but I have to remind everyone, I was strung up last year before the Maryland game.

Reaction Score
I fear with Tom Brady and Buffalo being mentioned that I might be sacrificed, but I have to remind everyone, I was strung up last year before the Maryland game.
Don't worry. We need you around if we want to deflate some footballs.

Reaction Score
Sunday, 3/13 @ 4:27pm - Hangman Swami checked in and asked “Will the Jurrrdge commence a hanging?” And I replied “Nope. Hanging the robe up.” That was it. I was done. Why? Because as the years have passed, I just don’t see some of the things that once made this place the best college hoops message board on the planet.

And then, all of a sudden? Tom Brady un-retired. Said he had “unfinished business”. Well, I never changed my TB avatar from last year’s run and I guess you could say I may also have some unfinished business.

And then, we got put in the West region. You know, the region we went through to win the National Championship in 1999, 2004 and 2011. The only year we won a title that didn’t go through the West was 2014. We went through the East and the first 2 rounds were in…….Buffalo.

And now, we’re in Buffalo again. In the “West” somehow. And Buffalo just happens to be the wing capital of the universe. They’re called BUFFALO wings. Stock up on Tums, my little angels. Your stomach discomfort and cholesterol levels are about to spike up a bit.

I was out. And they pulled me back in. I just couldn't ignore what happened today and even someone as dumb as Dove could see the connections falling into place.

The Mojo will soon crackle with power and focus of a “superbolt” - 1000 times stronger than an average lightning strike. And I won’t sleep tonight. I will sit in the dark, tirelessly hammering out how we will once again reach the mountaintop of the college basketball world. More to come tomorrow.

You need medication bruh or stop popping the drugs, one or the other but like most on here you’re delusional!! Amirite…

Reaction Score
You need medication bruh or stop popping the drugs, one or the other but like most on here you’re delusional!! Amirite…
He needs medication? Looking at the main page, the last comment every thread is from you. I know the city of Providence sucks but you need to get a life. Shouldn't you be on the PC board getting your "well we had a unfortunate draw" posts ready?

Reaction Score
He needs medication? Looking at the main page, the last comment every thread is from you. I know the city of Providence sucks but you need to get a life. Shouldn't you be on the PC board getting your "well we had a unfortunate draw" posts ready?
To be fair, you can only discuss why Cooley got bounced on a BET Friday again so many times.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score

Mailing this one in, huh?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Hd Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
[Oh no, please don’t go for that lame ass Tom Brady shi.t again, please don’t go for that lame ass Tom Brady shi.t again, please don’t go for that lame ass Tom Brady shi.t again….]

Please have hanging nominations, and a trial, please.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom