The jets will always Fk you | The Boneyard

The jets will always Fk you

Reaction Score
Quoting Artie Lange but it’s true. They will show promise and fire under Saleh but their still the Jets. Wilson facing the Pats D is just child abuse, 4 picks.

Last edited:

conn4>cuse1

Zone Is For Cowards
Reaction Score
Gimme 16 losses while Wilson gets some decent reps

Reaction Score
Well at least the Jets defense looks decent.

Joe Brady is turning Darnold into a pro bowler (fixed his footwork) and Zach Wilson is seeing ghosts. Seems about right.

Reaction Score
Why am I still a fan of this team?

I had this moment with Sanchez and had it with Darnold; I hate having it so early with Wilson. I won't give up on him, but it's hard to convince myself that he's the guy.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
Wilson will be fine. The Jets are just so young everywhere including the coaches. It's still a mystery to me why they don't have an experienced backup to help him. Especially with a young inexperienced OC.

I have full confidence that Wilson is a better QB than Jones. The issue is that everyone else on the Patriots is better than the Jets.

Reaction Score
Pretty easy to avoid. Just need to remember thee words: same, old, and Jets.

Reaction Score
I'd bet against that one.
O.K. what are we betting? Although it's kind of hard to quantify the results. I just have no confidence that the Jets will ever have a coaching staff that will develop a QB. So to me this is more about the Jets and their leadership than it is about Wilson.

Reaction Score
O.K. what are we betting? Although it's kind of hard to quantify the results. I just have no confidence that the Jets will ever have a coaching staff that will develop a QB. So to me this is more about the Jets and their leadership than it is about Wilson.
For me it's about Jones having a much, much lower ceiling than Wilson and you overreacting to 2 games in. Jones is 1-1 and has middling numbers but has played safely in a game plan. Talk to me in 3 years. I'm up for whatever bet you want here.

Reaction Score
For me it's about Jones having a much, much lower ceiling than Wilson and you overreacting to 2 games in. Jones is 1-1 and has middling numbers but has played safely in a game plan. Talk to me in 3 years. I'm up for whatever bet you want here.
Need to wait at least a couple more years after this season to see what we have but so far neither one has distinguished themselves this season. The Jets are a much improved 5-3 this year but that seems to be more about improved talent at a lot of positions than improved QB play.

I saw this article and thought back to our little bet.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Need to wait at least a couple more years after this season to see what we have but so far neither one has distinguished themselves this season. The Jets are a much improved 5-3 this year but that seems to be more about improved talent at a lot of positions than improved QB play.

I saw this article and thought back to our little bet.

If only you could combine them. Mac's accuracy, leadership and IQ with Zach's physical gifts.

Mac's decision making is behind where it was last year. He has to see the field better. His mobility is much better than Brady's ever was. He needs to put more zip on some balls into tight windows. He can get better and stronger. Has the leadership qualities you want.

Zach is pretty toolsy, but I'm not sure it's enough. He's not reading defenses well, and they aren't running plays that make it easy for him. He threw for a ton of yards and his legs saved 4-5 sacks, but instead of making bad throws when flushed, he needs to throw it away clearly or better yet, just run with it. He can still get better.

My guess is that neither become "star" level QBs.

Reaction Score
Wilson is still light years ahead of Mac Jones in terms of skill and potential. Pretty safe to say the Pats have already cut bait long term on Jones as the answer there. Wilson is behind because he's been injured, he has a defensive minded HC and a brand new OC. If the Jets put a seasoned OC in there to begin, he'd be farther along.

Reaction Score
Mac Jones’s offensive coordinator is a defensive coordinator if this is the dumb excuses thread. While we’re at it his receivers stink too.

Reaction Score
Mac Jones’s offensive coordinator is a defensive coordinator if this is the dumb excuses thread. While we’re at it his receivers stink too.

But you have Bill Belichick. The football wizard!!!!

Reaction Score
Wilson is still light years ahead of Mac Jones in terms of skill and potential. Pretty safe to say the Pats have already cut bait long term on Jones as the answer there. Wilson is behind because he's been injured, he has a defensive minded HC and a brand new OC. If the Jets put a seasoned OC in there to begin, he'd be farther along.
As I said up above a year ago, I have no faith in the Jets ever developing him properly. So at least you agree with that. He does have physical tools but as I heard someone say this week, he plays the QB position like he's dumb as rocks.

Let's give it 2 more seasons after this one and we'll see where each is at. Something tells me Mac Jones could still be the starter for a mediocre Patriots team and Zach Wilson could be out of the NFL altogether and you still wouldn't concede while providing all kinds of reasons and excuses why you were right.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom