The Irresistibly Charming Katie Lou Samuelson... | The Boneyard

The Irresistibly Charming Katie Lou Samuelson...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This is a wonderful clip particularly because it's not a highlight reel but rather the chance to hear Lou's own thoughts on family and basketball and other stuff. Wowza! If this has already been posted [it's not new] I missed it. oops. 33

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Katie Lou is a young woman who knows herself. When do you hear such a talented player so readily admit her weaknesses. Her offensive game is not in doubt. As she said defense and strength are what she most needs to improve. Her dribbling looks fairly sound, but it's another part of her game that she wants to improve. Katie Lou, looking forward to watching you play at UConn for the next four years. Is it even conceivable that the Huskies could win . . . Better not. We'll just have to watch and enjoy.

toadfoot

To live will be an awfully big adventure.
Reaction Score
This is a wonderful clip particularly because it's not a highlight reel but rather the chance to hear Lou's own thoughts on family and basketball and other stuff. Wowza! If this has already been posted [it's not new] I missed it. oops. 33

What a smile! Makes you want to smile back her.

caramel

A potential star is born from the dust over time
Reaction Score
Kind of reminds me of some young lady named Breanna Stewart.Competitive but not panicky.Confident but not concie
ted.Talented but thinking of what must be done to get better.
Seems Ms.Stewart turned out okay,so maybe Ms. Samuelson will too.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
LOU!!!!!

She wore USA jersey #12, following the great ballhog chick from Chino Hills. Wow!

What's the over/under for Lou on career 3-pointers in college? I'm thinking 320, just beyond Dee.

Reaction Score

It still amazes how quickly she gets her shot off! She gets a pass and it seems instantly the ball is in flight and on it's way to another swish!!!!

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
It still amazes how quickly she gets her shot off! She gets a pass and it seems instantly the ball is in flight and on it's way to another swish!!!!

And that quality/skill is one that if you can do in high school, you can do in college. Some things don't transition readily to the next level, but her shooting skills will NOT prove to have been left behind at Mater Dei.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom