The Huskies at The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp | The Boneyard

The Huskies at The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
The camp was started by Paul Newman in 1988 and Newman’s Own brands help support it. He was a very charitable man

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Saw Newman twice. Once at a horse show in Putnam County. A daughter approached him at the warm up ring and he informed her he did not give autographs. She survived the rebuff. Second time in a restaurant in Westport. Joanne was with him. Everybody in Westport had gotten the memo and left them alone. The camp is just flat out great.

Reaction Score
Motivational and proud to see this. My first reaction after understanding what this Camp stood for was to donate.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
This is what makes UConn great, they do many activities throughout their time there. I believe that this is one of the reasons why they are so well rounded as young women when they leave, thanks to Geno, CD and their staff.

Reaction Score
Saw Newman twice. Once at a horse show in Putnam County. A daughter approached him at the warm up ring and he informed her he did not give autographs. She survived the rebuff. Second time in a restaurant in Westport. Joanne was with him. Everybody in Westport had gotten the memo and left them alone. The camp is just flat out great.
RockyMTblue2- - -Similar story with the late Bill Russell.
He was asked for his autograph and he answered "I wouldn't ask YOU for YOUR autograph, why would you want mine!"

Reaction Score
What does this have to do with the camp or UConn wbb

Reaction Score
I was in the Paul Newman Directed/Produced move called "the Effect of Gamma Rays on Man on the Moon Marigolds" in 1972 staring his wife Joanne Woodward and his daughter Nell Potts. I was an extra during spring vacation, he shot the movie at my high school Warren Harding in Bridgeport.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom