The Hurley Watch Experience | The Boneyard

The Hurley Watch Experience

crazyUCfan23

Long live the Civil ConFLiCT
Reaction Score
Favorite line: "This is not meant to disrespect any current URI students or alumni in any way, as I will merely be stating facts, but URI is inferior to UConn in every way."
haha thanks. Glad you enjoyed it!

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
Nice job

I can say that I had a similar reaction when the Hurley news was official, but just short of running around the living room.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Favorite line: "This is not meant to disrespect any current URI students or alumni in any way, as I will merely be stating facts, but URI is inferior to UConn in every way."

Good way to make a lot of friends here on the BY. Make fun of either the local D1s or old BE rivals....nicely done

Reaction Score
Hurley the Husky: Dan Hurley Officially Named UConn Men’s Basketball Coach

I recently started my own blog focused on UConn athletics. I'm not a journalist and don't have any inside sources, so its just for fun, but I figured I share and see what ya'll think.

Nice job. I believe Werth is actually a $40 million dollar facility and still amazed URI tried to convince Hurley they could build one in 2 years time.

To add insult to injury on the academic side, Rhode Island is most known for its pharmacy program...which is ranked well behind UConn's.

50 Best Pharmacy Schools Ranked in 2016

Reaction Score
Nice job. I believe Werth is actually a $40 million dollar facility and still amazed URI tried to convince Hurley they could build one in 2 years time.

To add insult to injury on the academic side, Rhode Island is most known for its pharmacy program...which is ranked well behind UConn's.

While its great to have a pharmacy program and to have one that is ranked higher than URI, I'm not overjoyed with UCONN's modest ranking. They need to improve their program and get it in the upper tier with other schools that we would like to consider in our peer group.

Reaction Score

So let's see here, if you graduate UCONN's pharmacy program instead of URI"s you become a super pharmacist that gets paid more at Walgreens or CVS?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Oh, I'm reading the blog now.

Reaction Score
While its great to have a pharmacy program and to have one that is ranked higher than URI, I'm not overjoyed with UCONN's modest ranking. They need to improve their program and get it in the upper tier with other schools that we would like to consider in our peer group.

Good point. Maybe your gold and diamond exchange can push us over the hump.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
HurleyWatch: The Experience. Kind of sounds like some kind of touring show loosely based on the "Some Guy" thread. It is only a matter of time before we see HurleyWatch: The Experience - On Ice.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom