OT: - The Hockey series, New England rooting interests | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: The Hockey series, New England rooting interests

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Looking forward to the Bolts vs the Rangers. Rangers have their work cut out for them. Bolts don't give you room to breathe.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Looking forward to the Bolts vs the Rangers. Rangers have their work cut out for them. Bolts don't give you room to breathe.
Bolts vs Panthers, in the 4 game sweep, gave up 34-36-35-49 shots to Florida. Florida had no power play in the playoffs, the Rangers have done well on the PP. If the Bolts give up that many shots to the Rangers the Rangers will have plenty of shots behind Vasilesky.

Reaction Score
Whoever wins TB/NYR series will win the Cup. Neither Colorado nor Edmonton has goaltending equal to Vassilefsky (sp?) or Sheshterkin.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
The only time I root for Carolina is when they play the Bruins. If I do bother to follow the Cup, I root for the Rangers. More so since I bet them to win in last week at 6-1!

Reaction Score
Whoever wins TB/NYR series will win the Cup. Neither Colorado nor Edmonton has goaltending equal to Vassilefsky (sp?) or Sheshterkin.
as much as I feel confident about the rangers vs Tampa, avs are a different animal. Their backup imo has done a good job shutout game 2 Francouz. They have a lot of speed and depth and what is more they have motivation.
Just like Washington and Tampa who kept choking, avs seem to finally have broken that and in a final will be hard to beat them especially in ALTITUDE.

Reaction Score
why does it feel like we just lost the series? Jacob Trouba is Bill Buckner to me if they lose.

Reaction Score
Perhaps but Kuemper is not chop liver nor is his backup, Francouz. Just look at their GAA; but the most important thing to ask is whether either TB or NYR can stop the versatile and potent attack that the Avs possess--they can throw three successive lines that can score in a number of ways--it's almost impossible to contain them all--you'll see....

Reaction Score
Perhaps but Kuemper is not chop liver nor is his backup, Francouz. Just look at their GAA; but the most important thing to ask is whether either TB or NYR can stop the versatile and potent attack that the Avs possess--they can throw three successive lines that can score in a number of ways--it's almost impossible to contain them all--you'll see....

I admit I haven't watched the Avalanche, they're usually on too late for this growing older lady ;)

Reaction Score
Rangers are done oh well it was a great season congrats to the Lightning.

Reaction Score
no words just gonna leave these pictures of soon to be fa Ryan Strome :)
Congrats to nan

Attachments

• FL2OLcVWUAE2qYV.jpg
    FL2OLcVWUAE2qYV.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 95
  • FU26LGGXoBcNl2M.jpg
    FU26LGGXoBcNl2M.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 98

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
no words just gonna leave these pictures of soon to be fa Ryan Strome :)
Congrats to nan
No trash talk from me. All remaining teams are tough. The Rangers sure are making it interesting

Reaction Score
Avs now making it interesting. Tampa Bay looks very good however, first team since the Islanders to win the threepeat?

Reaction Score
Avs now making it interesting. Tampa Bay looks very good however, first team since the Islanders to win the threepeat?
You realize avs are up 3-1 don’t tou

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom