The Highlights ... | The Boneyard

The Highlights ...

Reaction Score
For those that may have not made the game or seen it. The Hurley hand slap on the center court @ 4:29 in the video is simply classic. The assist / dunk of the year @ 5:26. The assist should get some special attention as it is four part, steal, going out of bounds throw the ball off defender, get back in bounds to catch the carom and start heading up the court with the awareness to find the lead man with a perfect pass. I have followed UConn and watched a lot of ball over the decades but that is an assist unlike anything I have ever seen.

Reaction Score
For those that may have not made the game or seen it. The Hurley hand slap on the center court @ 4:29 in the video is simply classic. The assist / dunk of the year @ 5:26. The assist should get some special attention as it is four part, steal, going out of bounds throw the ball off defender, get back in bounds to catch the carom and start heading up the court with the awareness to find the lead man with a perfect pass. I have followed UConn and watched a lot of ball over the decades but that is an assist unlike anything I have ever seen.

@Storrs South makes these. Posted it yesterday.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69
Top Bottom