The guy who broke the story: | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The guy who broke the story:

Reaction Score
Guess you didn't get the word that Chief broke the story.

Christopher Lambert, AKA the Dude of WV, has a more legitimate claim than Chief on this one. Dude and legitimate in the same sentence, imagine!

Reaction Score
The key word here for the Casual Fans is “publicly”. As @CL82 knew privately, Chief had known it from before 5/20. The difference is Chief tries to be responsible and not negatively impact football recruiting.
So how about keeping your desperate cries for attention private too? The casual fans don’t want to be your insecurity therapists.

Reaction Score
The key word here for the Casual Fans is “publicly”. As @CL82 knew privately, Chief had known it from before 5/20. The difference is Chief tries to be responsible and not negatively impact football recruiting.

Chief, just so you know, it's getting weird.

Reaction Score
One reason I am uncomfortable about the status of UConn FB moving forward is uconngb's statement that Herbst was given "the authority to do it on her way out" and that "football will be killed so the next President doesn't have to deal with it..."

Maybe uconngb's source is wrong about the football part, but that does make me suspect that maybe there is a plan to ultimately drop football or relegate it to the FCS ranks.

They better at least go Independent, even if it is a headache for them to schedule for a few years. I wouldn't want them to have moved to the FBS for nothing.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
So how about keeping your desperate cries for attention private too? The casual fans don’t want to be your insecurity therapists.
Geesh, how about just letting it go? You were wrong. Chief did call this. Whose burner account are you anyway?

Reaction Score
Donna Shalala ran Miami football into irrelevance, Nancy Cantor almost destroyed Syracuse football, and Susan pretty much did the same with Uconn. There seems to be a pattern.

mikedog10

Tailgating Enthusiast
Reaction Score
Donna Shalala ran Miami football into irrelevance, Nancy Cantor almost destroyed Syracuse football, and Susan pretty much did the same with Uconn. There seems to be a pattern.
I did some googling to try and come up with a counterargument... I hate to say it, but you aren't wrong.

Reaction Score
well, 2 of the 3 got their school in to the P5.
It had nothing to do with their doing, the ACC needed Miami to placate the football schools. Syracuse was supposed to be in at the same time. Pitt, and Syracuse fit the bill the 2nd time to bring a partial Notre Dame which killed the Big East. None of the TV people wanted 6 conferences to pay.

Reaction Score
They ran the FB team in to the ground but had nothing to do with the broader AD? Interesting.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom