The Guy from The Goonies | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The Guy from The Goonies

• Thread starter Deleted member 3149
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Well, first off Goodman hates UConn so he always has to say something bad about them.

Also, I posted this a while ago. Eric Bossi of Rivals sat next to Goodman at some game over the summer they watched Hamilton play. Bossi said Hamilton did shoot too much in that game, although it didn't bother him, but Goodman was all up in arms about it and was tweeting what a gunner Hamilton is. Bossi said if you watched only that one game he could understand if someone said Hamilton was a gunner. Bossi even said he told Goodman that he was over the top on the comments. Bossi said not to worry about it and Hamilton does shoot a lot but he makes a lot of shots so why not shoot.

Bottom line - don't pay attention to anything Goodman writes about UConn.

fyp

Reaction Score
For anyone who may care, it may just be playful ribbing, but it's pretty funny to see Goodman being called out on his scouting skills by an actual recruiting analyst:

Bobby Hurley lands his first point guard at Buffalo. Lamonte Bearden from Wisconsin has pledged to the Bulls, source told ESPN.
@GoodmanESPN In your opinion is he top 100? Since you gave us that insight on Darrell Davis as well... LOL
@BSnowScout Darrell Davis is gonna be a stud. You will see.
@GoodmanESPN Have you even seen 100 HS players? LOL... Also let's be honest you were talking (and recovering) more than watching in Vegas

Reaction Score
I also found it funny that he included Kansas in his top backcourts...and then writes another article the next day about KU's issues at PG. I don't think the recruiting guys like Goodman all too much after he took shots at them for ranking kids, Daniels, Meyer, and Snow all seem to took an issue with it, and then Meyer called him out for being a hypocrite and then ranking the top kids he watched this summer.

Reaction Score
jeff-goodman.jpg

He does remind you of the guy from the goonies (lmao).. but his face is straight.. definitely better looking

http://pdsblogs.org/chargerapes513/files/2012/10/goonies-2-movie-20vq3an.jpeg

url

Reaction Score
Goodman just put a best backcourt article out..... and he said Kansas over UConn..... Kansas what a joke.

Kansas starting PG is Nadir Tharpe. enough said.

There's another article on ESPN right now that lists Kansas as a team with backcourt concerns. But Tharpe's from Mass, so I'm sure that's why he's getting love from sloth.

Reaction Score
There's another article on ESPN right now that lists Kansas as a team with backcourt concerns. But Tharpe's from Mass, so I'm sure that's why he's getting love from sloth.
He wrote both of those articles, though.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I don't think anyone is writing off Boat...but when you're talking about a top 3 backcourt in the country, you're held to a higher standard. I hope he has a Kemba-like jump this year, but based on what he showed last year, I'm not surprised that some are concerned about UConn being a top 3 backcourt.

That's got to be an unrealistic expectation for any player, no? Let's just hope he's consistently solid mixed in with moments brilliance night in night out, and he'll be a great player for us.

Reaction Score
Alright, I wish I could stop, but this guy just makes it so easy. Such a goober. This time Eric Bossi calls him out:

Jeff Borzello ‏@jeffborzello
So where does UCLA go from here? Um, well...

Jeff Borzello ‏@jeffborzello
@ebosshoops @JeffEisenberg Maybe they can get a mid-year transfer. Isaac Hamilton can get buckets if they want that type of PG.

Jeff Goodman ‏@GoodmanESPN
@jeffborzello @ebosshoops @JeffEisenberg A Hamilton at the point? Oh, my.

Eric Bossi ‏@ebosshoops
@GoodmanESPN I swear you are obsessed with the Hamiltons. The guys can fill it up. Some guys are scorers and take shots. They do. So be it.

@ebosshoops LOL. Actually, I like Isaac the best of the trio. Daniel gave me a major headache.

Eric Bossi ‏@ebosshoops
@GoodmanESPN I understand. Shot selection is something Daniel needs work with. But, entire family is very skilled. Isaac can play PG.

@JeffEisenberg I'd much prefer to have Bryce Alford run the point.

Eric Bossi ‏@ebosshoops
@GoodmanESPN @JeffEisenberg Have you seen Alford play? If you think Hamilton shoots a lot....

@ebosshoops @JeffEisenberg Which duo would chuck it more? Isaac and Bryce or Purvis and Daniel Hamilton? Tough call?

Eric Bossi ‏@ebosshoops
@GoodmanESPN @JeffEisenberg I'd rather have guy w/confidence than somebody scared to shoot. D Hamilton also BIG TIME one on one defender
@ebosshoops @JeffEisenberg I'd prefer to have a guy who isn't a ball-stopper. Someone who knows what a quality shot is. Thats not Hamilton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom