The growth of Crystal Dangerfield | The Boneyard

The growth of Crystal Dangerfield

Reaction Score
Writing clickbait headlines is a whole topic unto itself...

I’ve never seen anyone make more out of an opportunity than Chrystal has at UCONN. You saw her potential as a freshman in terms of talent, but who knew how much dedication she’d put into polishing that gem.

At this time of year I always start missing the seniors whistfully...with Chrystal coming back, I know the team will be in good hands!

MainefanSC

golfnut
Reaction Score
There MAY be a bit of bias in this statement. IMHO she is the best PG in WCBB. It's been a lot of fun to see her develop, over the years. Last year, with the shin splint problems, I was concerned that she would be dealing with that for the rest of her college career. Lo and behold! She clearly has taken care of herself and did whatever it took to get healthy and stay there. Here's a young woman who has done absolutely everything in her power to be the player we see today. I am so thankful and look forward to the fact that we get to watch her for another year. She will be the type of leader to get the most from her fellow teammates next year, whoever they may be.
Now, It'll be fun watching her and the rest of our team entertain us over the next 6 games. That's right, 6.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom