The Good Doctor | The Boneyard

The Good Doctor

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
My wife and I were huge fans of Bates Motel in which Freddie Highmore crushed it as young Norman Bates. So, we're giving ABC's "The Good Doctor" a shot.

I watched a few episodes of "house" and never watched "Grey's Anatomy". But to others this show may be a mash up of those show's formulas. I am hoping Highmore's character, an autistic/savant surgeon who brings a total curveball to the staff of this TV hospital.

First episode was interesting. An unlikely airport tragedy turned life-saving opportunity for Highmore's character, Dr. Murphy.

Pushing my chips in for this show but nervously. It's because I want to see Norman Bates unleashed.

Reaction Score
Watched it late Tuesday after DVRing it. I thought the "visualizations" of the human anatomy were familiar, then later realized that gimmick has been done before by the title character in STARZ's "Di Vinci's Demons". It shows the thought process & focus of the title character. Don't know how well the show will be received by the general public, but in Richard Schiff & Hill Harper there is an Academy Award winning supporting cast. Harper is also an accomplished author. Did some background on him. He is a graduate of Brown University, post-grad of Harvard, & graduate of the JFK Law School at Harvard. Bright Guy.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I took a shot at the first one and it was decent enough that I'm in for a couple more. It had it's moments but it could easily devolve into schlock. Pilots can be deceiving but we'll have a better sense of where it's going by episode 3.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom