The girls are watching Evina | The Boneyard

The girls are watching Evina

Status
Not open for further replies.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Hmm. I went to the game (a 3rd Q 18 pt deficit by the Liberty cut to one in the 4thQ with about 4 minutes left but other than Sabrina and Natasha,no one could make a bucket ) but no mention or video showing our players at Barclay's unless I somehow missed it.

Reeves did chew out E before half time. Not sure the cause but I think it was some form of clock management. Evina does not look very comfortable on offense to me but she does mix it up on defense pretty well. Liberty's defense is just horrible.

On the positive side, Barclays was really hopping and kept its energy even when the game looked over.

Reaction Score
If you google Evina Westbrook Pioneer Press you should find a nice article about “mom”. Perhaps one of the tech experts can make a link to the article. I haven”t seen it posted or imbedded in another post on the boneyard. If this is old news I apologize.

Reaction Score
Nice to see the new Lou in the group. Shows she is fitting in nicely. Too bad Aubrey and Yanna couldn't make it. the other two as far as I know are not in Storrs yet (Nike and Ice).

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score

Looks like everyone but Ayanna (graduation), Ice (USA BB), and Nika were there supporting Evina!

Lou in her Campus Visit had normal jeans but now has been absorbed by the huskies shredded look. :)

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
If you google Evina Westbrook Pioneer Press you should find a nice article about “mom”. Perhaps one of the tech experts can make a link to the article. I haven”t seen it posted or imbedded in another post on the boneyard. If this is old news I apologize.
Free Pioneer Press via Yahoo. It was posted in this thread >Evina starts tonight for the Lynx

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Assuming this is not some photoshop, what are you doing to your neck?? :eek: :eek: :eek:

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members