The Geno Auriemma Show - 1/3/2018 | The Boneyard

The Geno Auriemma Show - 1/3/2018

Huskie78

Husky fan stuck in South Bend
Reaction Score
Not gonna lie, a little choked up watching the Gabby segment.
Just love watching her play!
And Geno relating what the pro coaches said to him: "That's the best female athlete playing basketball I've ever seen."
I second your assessment, pro coaches! #Gabulous

Reaction Score
L
Not gonna lie, a little choked up watching the Gabby segment.
Just love watching her play!
And Geno relating what the pro coaches said to him: "That's the best female athlete playing basketball I've ever seen."
I second your assessment, pro coaches! #Gabulous[/QUOTG

Reaction Score
No mention of AEH, good or bad, when talking about the freshman.

Reaction Score
Gabby runs the court like a young colt - old lady knees and all. Could probably just watch her run back & forth for an entire game. Just puts a smile on my face watching her prance.

Reaction Score
One of my favorite quotes this year was when the announcer (The CBS one) after a layup said that she did a "finger role of the dunking kind". She was definitely at the rim on that release. My favorite picture of her was one a friend posted online after the Baylor game where she skied at the rim and landed on the Baylor forward - his caption "Don't worry Coach - I've got her covered". Laughed a while at that one.

Reaction Score
Don't always like these, but this was terrific.

Geno telling CD in practice that, "Meg can really shoot; she can really shoot." What! Didn't he read some of the BY posts in November? Doesn't he realize that she's not a good shooter?

Bajan Best

Decades of Excellence = Legendary
Reaction Score
This is the first Geno show that I have viewed that raised my disappointment level above zero, not for what was included but simply for what was not... How does a "Team Progress Report" not cover the progress of each individual player on the team?

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
This is the first Geno show that I have viewed that raised my disappointment level above zero, not for what was included but simply for what was not... How does a "Team Progress Report" not cover the progress of each individual player on the team?
Some questions and answers may have been edited out, for various reasons. Time being the first.

Reaction Score
GA show is the best show on tv. Although I'm binge watching stranger things now and that's close.
No mention of AEH was eye raising, especially since I think she's one of there best freshmen. Also no mention of her during game?
Anyways great interviewing and chemistry with Geno. I could watch this show daily

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
GA show is the best show on tv. Although I'm binge watching stranger things now and that's close.
No mention of AEH was eye raising, especially since I think she's one of there best freshmen. Also no mention of her during game?
Anyways great interviewing and chemistry with Geno. I could watch this show daily
Do you know that Geno is on the show too? ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom