The Geno Auriemma Show - 1/18/18 | The Boneyard

The Geno Auriemma Show - 1/18/18

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
thank you... this helped me get thru my night

Reaction Score
The Justine Ward show was great! I love when Geno kills Lou, it's hilarious. Justine does a good job feeling the pulse of what the uconn fans want to discuss. Clearly practice, and bench were dominant discussions on this episode.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
The Justine Ward show was great! I love when Geno kills Lou, it's hilarious. Justine does a good job feeling the pulse of what the uconn fans want to discuss. Clearly practice, and bench were dominant discussions on this episode.
Interviewing Geno is not the easiest thing in the world. Much like Bill Belichick or Greg Popovich, you’re never quite sure which Geno is going to show up: the funny, engaging one, the frustrated, sarcastic one, the gruff, combative one, etc.

Having watched Justine for over a year now, I must say that she always appears knowledgeable and well prepared, with the ability to handle whichever Geno shows up for the interview.

Reaction Score
Interviewing Geno is not the easiest thing in the world. Much like Bill Belichick or Greg Popovich, you’re never quite sure which Geno is going to show up: the funny, engaging one, the frustrated, sarcastic one, the gruff, combative one, etc.

Having watched Justine for over a year now, I must say that she always appears knowledgeable and well prepared, with the ability to handle whichever Geno shows up for the interview.

I like when Geno is frustrated at half time and only answers one question and walks away as hes in mid sentence so there's no follow up. Ha

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I'm feeling like Geno is a little over- exposed. Can't say I got anything out of this one and some of the footage on Lou was quite stale.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom