The Geno And CD Project | The Boneyard

The Geno And CD Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I DVRd this, and didn't it start late so I missed the end! Darn! What I saw was really good. Loved the interviews with Geno's mom and family. My favorite part was CD saying that early on she almost left, and Geno's response that, if that had happened, he wouldn't be talking to ESPN, but back in Philly driving a truck. That CD, the yin to Geno's Yang.

Reaction Score
I agree with you completely. It was one of several insightful statements made during the program. I was glad to see how ESPN included as much as they did on CD. Geno doesn't get enough credit for being humble and how he acknowledges other people and programs. They'd rather quote his quips and rants.

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
Mickey DeMoss had some kind words to say for CD. Good to hear from the second best Associate Coach. (And yes, I meant that as a compliment.)

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
I had the same issue re DVR! I hate when they do this stuff. So if anyone sees it posted online somewhere or a replay scheduled PLEASE start a thread! I really want to see the rest of the program.

What was there was great - and I really liked DeMoss being interviewed.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
Online TV Guide says ESPNU, Nov 25th at 7pm.

Now, since I've moved into the modern world (my VCR hates me) I need to figure out how to program the DVR without scrolling through 9 days... lol

HGN

Reaction Score
I watched it as well.........And thought it was a great piece. Showed a more personable side of Geno. Something that much of the general public doesn't get to see.

CD definitely balances him out. She brings the calm to his storm. A great coaching team.

Reaction Score
This show will draw a lot of elite recruits because it shows the bond he has with his players staff and the community. Geno is a great guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom