The freshmen have their jersey numbers | The Boneyard

The freshmen have their jersey numbers

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
#12 - also Woodall, Carter
I said back to when WCBB began. We don't talk about before that. It didn't exist.

Heck, half the people on here aren't even gonna know/remember Glenney and Geno's skill training videos or that Morgan had/has a sister. You want them to go back to Woodhall and Carter?:eek::cool:

Reaction Score
KK has her mean face on for this pic. Pretty scary.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I said back to when WCBB began. We don't talk about before that. It didn't exist.

Heck, half the people on here aren't even gonna know/remember Glenney and Geno's skill training videos or that Morgan had/has a sister. You want them to go back to Woodhall and Carter?:eek::cool:
Marci Glenney, Rutgers slayer :)

Reaction Score
Marci Glenney, Rutgers slayer :)
I remember when C. Vivian Stringer called Ashley Valley a “no name” after she was instrumental in a Rutgers loss to UConn. Megan Culmo would refer to her as the “human floor mop” as she slid over the court diving for a loose ball. (You have to visualize her long hair splayed out like a mop on the floor whenever she did that.) I can also remember a training video where she was making this large rope ripple off the court and her sprinting back and forth from end line to end line.

Last edited:

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
I see on the roster that Q is listed at 6'0. I had it in my head she was 6'2. I guess I'm delusional?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom