The Freshman | The Boneyard

The Freshman

Reaction Score
Gaffney hasn’t even showed that silky jumper yet. I’d like to see Hurley run some sets to get him open. He can really shoot it

Reaction Score
I don’t want to be irrationally exhuberant for the future, but all of Danny’s recruits are looking great. And, We have RJ, Richie, AJ, and Javonte Brown Ferguson coming on board next year.

Oh yes, BAdams also looks like a winner too!

Reaction Score
These kids are studs, every one of them. Can't wait to watch these kids the next few years, they're putting UConn back on the map

When you take into what they did tonight, what Brendan Adams did, and what Kofi is doing at Illinois you have to feel pretty good tonight about Hurley's ability to evaluate talent. We already knew he put in the work and effort on the trail.

Reaction Score
Gaffney hasn’t even showed that silky jumper yet. I’d like to see Hurley run some sets to get him open. He can really shoot it

he hit that j off the screen in the second half....his defender was close in on him and he leaned back a touch in the air to create a little extra space and buried it...very smooth play

Reaction Score
they were all great. bouk and akok jump off the screen. they are stars. i honestly loved gaffney's night, as well.

the future is bright!!!
Yup. I thought Gaffney had his best game and is heading in the right direction. Really pleased with what he did in AGs spot. Akok gave a glimpse of what he can be and Bouk, well, he looks special.

Reaction Score
Gaffney had really looked tentative and unsure of himself up till this game. He really rose to the occasion and big things from him will come this year.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Bouk up close is just such a natural basketball player. Played the best perimeter defense of anyone on our team while he was in. So smooth, fluid and effortless on the offensive end. Even rebounded well.

Akok needs to demand the ball and be more assertive. He can dominate. He just needs to want to.

Gaffney was getting blown by by every guard they had. He plays too tight and doesn’t stay in front of his man well. His ball handling is excellent and his offense is way ahead of his defense.

Reaction Score
The most frustrating thing tonight is knowing that if we had Bouk for st Joes were 4-0
I totally agree, and I’m not one to usually say this but we might’ve needed that loss to wake up. I’ll take that L to have these 2 W’s

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom