The Fresh 4 from Back 2 Sports | The Boneyard

The Fresh 4 from Back 2 Sports

Reaction Score
Each of them has a long way to go. Ice is the least effective so far but I think a lot of that is not playing and not being in shape for a year, timing and generally coming back from her injury. These freshmen will be sophomores by March of necessity. Let's see how Ash plays today. Fits and starts or a bourgeoning confidence?

Reaction Score
Each of them has a long way to go. Ice is the least effective so far but I think a lot of that is not playing and not being in shape for a year, timing and generally coming back from her injury. These freshmen will be sophomores by March of necessity. Let's see how Ash plays today. Fits and starts or a bourgeoning confidence?
I hoping to see highlights reels for EVERYBODY..... "Everybody Eats"... and contributes..... GO HUSKIES!

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Does Ash remind anyone of Maria Conlon?

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Should be careful with the “Fab 4” references. The 2017 group also referred to themselves as the “Fab 4”. None of them made it through 4 years.
Actually the 2017 group referred to themselves as the Fantastic Four, but your point is well taken.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Ash reminds me more of Mel Thomas. A little bigger and stronger, not as good of a 3 point shot, and maybe more intense. But that's the closest I can think of. Or maybe a combo of Mel and Shea Ralph. Not saying she's as good as Shea, but a combo of the 2.

KK came in with the most hype. After the European trip, people were calling for her to start over Nika (back when we were fully healthy, that was just silly). I think she will be terrific. But she's not there yet.

Qadence was probably the least heralded and talked about. But she's intriguing. Shorter than I thought (6' vs. 6'2"), but her shooting skills were a surprise. She's taken the 2nd most attempts on the team and is also 2nd in shooting %. Paige is first. Actually KK is shooting 60% from 3 but is "only" 3-5. Hard to know for sure until she takes more attempts...

I know Ice CAN knock down the 3, but her % is just so bad (20%) that she really shouldn't be attempting more than 1 a game, even if she's wide open. But I also get that she's coming back from a redshirt year and may take longer to acclimate. Aside from the 2 end of bench players, she's last in every statistical category compared to the rest of the team. It will be intriguing to see how the staff develops her and how she responds.

All 4 of them have been impressive, some more than others. Considering they have been completely dumped into the deep end, I'd say all of them are responding well. Fearless is the best word I can use to describe them as a group. Fearless with lots of potential.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom