The Floor | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The Floor

Reaction Score
I love that Oregon floor. Same with Memphis State. Talk about being creative. That is next level creativity. Same when teams have their state in the center court. That is pretty awesome.

Reaction Score
I'm a fan of most of the art, though not the home court/field-uniform color camouflage. I struggle more with the physical design such as Vandy's ledge of death and bench placements, or Utah's steel and concrete stands seemingly perilously close at a few spots.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I find the Oregon floor and others like it very annoying as a spectator. Considering that players are on the floor and looking mostly parallel to it and not down on it, I'm not sure how much it bothers them. But from a spectator's perspective, I think it's highly annoying. Frankly, I's rather see that artwork on a wall inside or outside the arena and not on the playing surface.

Reaction Score
Guarantee: have a team vote by the players whether they like it or not, 80/20, they love it. Anything different. Oregon/Nike knows what they're doing. Come on folks- newsflash: your kids don't like your wing-tipped shoes. Remember the 70's?

Reaction Score
It’s Boise’s Albertson Field

View attachment 72506
If you don’t like the blue turf, check out the red turf at Eastern Michigan. I placing myself in the minority - I like Oregon’s hard court. UNLV’s court depicting the Las Vegas strip is also pretty artistic.

Reaction Score
If you don’t like the blue turf, check out the red turf at Eastern Michigan. I placing myself in the minority - I like Oregon’s hard court. UNLV’s court depicting the Las Vegas strip is also pretty artistic.
Sorry. I meant to type Eastern Washington.

Reaction Score
Another comment about the old WBB 3-pt line at Oregon. After watching some highlights of last night’s game, I noticed that the old, outdated WBB 3-pt line is only present in the middle section of the court, surrounding the top of the key at both ends of the court.

Evidently, Oregon has replaced the floorboards up and down the sidelines, removing the old WBB 3-pt line. After that, Oregon either ran out of money to finish the job, or the guys they were paying to do the job quit to go to work for McDonalds making $20/hr. ;)
Oregon probably ran out of money is my guess. They are strapped for cash.:)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom