The Final Stage | The Boneyard

The Final Stage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Been through all of phases..denial, anger..now acceptance. 2012 is an official disaster and the program is in free fall. The simple question is, does anybody care enough in Storrs to make a change before the program is damaged beyond repair.

I'll enjoy the season game to game with no expectations. I feel bad for the kids because they are better than those leading them.

Reaction Score
It really is a shame that with the defense that we have, which looks good every week (save for western michigan), that this is the way the season is going for them. Getting to watch them play is a treat, because of the way they compete relentlessly.

It is discouraging watching the offense play. I think the first drive showed that there is talent at the skill positions that is superior to what they've been producing. If watching Whitmer carve up the Owl secondary in the first quarter and then a goose egg for the rest of the game doesn't indict GDL permanently, then I just don't know what will...

Reaction Score
It really is a shame that with the defense that we have, which looks good every week (save for western michigan), that this is the way the season is going for them. Getting to watch them play is a treat, because of the way they compete relentlessly.

It is discouraging watching the offense play. I think the first drive showed that there is talent at the skill positions that is superior to what they've been producing. If watching Whitmer carve up the Owl secondary in the first quarter and then a goose egg for the rest of the game doesn't indict GDL permanently, then I just don't know what will...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Owls made adjustments, UConn didn't.

Reaction Score
The only adjustment that is useful at this point is on the sidelines.

Reaction Score
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Owls made adjustments, UConn didn't.
Exactly. We could move the ball in the first quarter. Temple adjusted, and we did not get into the red zone for the rest of the game. What's that about? We can't make adjustments? How about put Whitmer in the shotgun more often so he can have a little more time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom