The Fellowship | The Boneyard

The Fellowship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score

So cool to see Ollie doing something like this and cultivating a special relationship with our grad transfers. These two are going to play a huge part in whatever successes the team achieves this year, and not just through their on-court contributions. SM and SG will be outstanding mentors to our younger players, and Enoch and Adams (yes, I know that Adams is highly skilled, but that doesn't mean he could benefit from a "big brother" type figure who has played at the highest level of college basketball to show him the ropes of running the floor for a blue-blood) will gain so much from working, practicing, and bonding with them. It appears that last season's issue of too few veteran leaders has been remedied and then some. Props to KO for zeroing in on these guys and bringing them aboard, and of course to Shonn and Sterling for choosing the right place to make history.

Reaction Score

So cool to see Ollie doing something like this and cultivating a special relationship with our grad transfers. These two are going to play a huge part in whatever successes the team achieves this year, and not just through their on-court contributions. SM and SG will be outstanding mentors to our younger players, and Enoch and Adams (yes, I know that Adams is highly skilled, but that doesn't mean he could benefit from a "big brother" type figure who has played at the highest level of college basketball to show him the ropes of running the floor for a blue-blood) will gain so much from working, practicing, and bonding with them. It appears that last season's issue of too few veteran leaders has been remedied and then some. Props to KO for zeroing in on these guys and bringing them aboard, and of course to Shonn and Sterling for choosing the right place to make history.

Great photo. Let the games begin !

Reaction Score
Great a picture of KO buying them dinner at Geno's or somewhere. UNC will be fine and we'll lose our season ;)

Reaction Score
KO should ditch the tapered jeans. Straighter leg would be better.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Take out bag on the floor says Capital Grille .;)

If you happen to be looking for Coach Ollie, the Capital Grille would the place to start.

Reaction Score
Great a picture of KO buying them dinner at Geno's or somewhere. UNC will be fine and we'll lose our season ;)

Thought the same thing. I was not happy to see this. Mainly because of paranoia. Social media is a bitch (see take out bag).

If the NCAA comes calling lets just say each paid for their own.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Thought the same thing. I was not happy to see this. Mainly because of paranoia. Social media is a bitch (see take out bag).

If the NCAA comes calling lets just say each paid for their own.

Or let's say the guy whose brother plays professionally paid...

Reaction Score
You know I have to say this because after all they all have shoes on.

We know KO is 6'2/6'3 so the good news is Sterling is at least 6' if not bigger (angle can be deceiving) and Shonn is a good 6'7 or thereabouts. (couldn't help myself ;))

Reaction Score
When i was 19 i stood next to KO in line at a convenience store. 6'2" seemed like a stretch. That said, it was 21 yrs ago.

Reaction Score
I would guess miller is closer to 6'6 than 6'8, but thats fine because he is very mobile and has long arms/big hands.

Reaction Score
I would guess miller is closer to 6'6 than 6'8, but thats fine because he is very mobile and has long arms/big hands.

Thanks James I was afraid to mention that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom