The expert that is with us! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The expert that is with us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Mental fatique would be the only worry, but Ollie will see to it that the team has "ten toes in" and plays "30 for 40".

On a plane with Rebeca Lobo right now. She said to a group around me people shouldn't underestimate KO's ability to motivate players right now, in this circumstance. She said he has a great talent to this. Trying not to stalk ....

Reaction Score
I bet if you asked the players, the way they're playing they would have liked a shorter turnaround. Nothing kills mo like a bunch of days off especially when you're anxious to play in the tournament. But with 4 days off they should be well rested.

Reaction Score
On a plane with Rebeca Lobo right now. She said to a group around me people shouldn't underestimate KO's ability to motivate players right now, in this circumstance. She said he has a great talent to this. Trying not to stalk ....
If you were my height she wouldn't even notice

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
I was once at the gate with Lobo and sat in the seat behind her on the flight to Charlotte. This was when Calhoun was out with stenosis. She was reading a magazine about the UCONN men. I didn't want to stalk. She was bigger than me and could kick my a55.....

Reaction Score
I was once at the gate with Lobo and sat in the seat behind her on the flight to Charlotte. This was when Calhoun was out with stenosis. She was reading a magazine about the UCONN men. I didn't want to stalk. She was bigger than me and could kick my a55.....

She said she was same year as Kevin and knows him well. Didn't realize they were same year. She was at White House today filling out bracket with Obama for ESPN. What a job. Taking off now. Later...

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Hoping a reporter will quiz Trump on his bracket..

donald-trump-basketball.jpg

"Oh, Yuuuconn? YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE Presence in NYC. Yuge I tell you! They win so much their own fan base is sick of winning!"

Reaction Score
Given we're the 36th seed, as of this morning, we were the 16th most favored team to win it all based on ESPN brackets submitted, at 0.9% - same as Indiana.

As far as this guy's bracket goes, it would totally suck to beat Kansas only to lose to Miami.
If we get by KU we`re not losing to Miami. We might not lose at all. Doooomed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom