The Ever Quotable ... You Know Who | The Boneyard

The Ever Quotable ... You Know Who

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Geno? Wrong. Lou. Listen to this - okay read it:

"Overall, I think we've kind of shown something to ourselves -- that we can be a great team," Samuelson said. "It just gives us that much more confidence, but we know we have a lot more we want to accomplish, so we can't get caught up in what we've done."

So it is Lou channeling Geno! Anyway, sorry if this is lurking in another thread. Bewildering # of articles on last night. Samuelson sparks UConn past No. 4 Maryland

Reaction Score
Lou is completely in awe of Geno. We heard an interview about 4 games into this season where Geno describes how in high school and after a scholarship offer from UConn she called him and was basically speechless. Geno finished the story and smiled: it's sweet that she likes me so much!

Your right, ericsandiego: Lou is just another in a long line of UConn players who would walk through a wall for Geno. That's what we witnessed last night. Geno pays these elite athletes the ultimate respect by being honest with them, and they, in return, will follow him anywhere.

Reaction Score
Let us remember that Katie stated as an incoming Freshman that she was planning to win four championships (paraphrasing someone who's name escapes me for the moment.)

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Can you imagine hearing. for several months. that the Big 3 are gone and its a rebuilding year.
Not with these young ladies.
#Pukeonthis
#pukeonthis! ochoopsfan in 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members