The Dunk Contest is back for First Night | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The Dunk Contest is back for First Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
She may actually be able to dunk a little rather than watching Maya Moore and Tina Charles try 10 times each to push it over the rim like a few years back - painful. I love the camaraderie deal and everything but it was much better when they were separate.
i remember candance parker winning the mcdonalds all american dunk contest over jr smiths ridiculous dunk, all she did was tap it in lol.

Reaction Score
I was in the house at the Civic Center when Ray introduced himself to all by winning the slam dunk contest as a frosh. Different era, all we had were recruiting bios in magazines. "First night" was a weekend afternoon, it didn't matter 'cause Ray stole the show. Just looked for video but couldn't find anything. Would love to see it again...

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
I remember Marcus Johnson winning it as a freshman as well.

Reaction Score
i remember candance parker winning the mcdonalds all american dunk contest over jr smiths ridiculous dunk, all she did was tap it in lol.

Candace was the only one to make her dunks in the McD's Championship round. JR Smith & others blew most of their dunks. If you don't make the dunks, then you can't win. Not her fault. Her dunks while non flashy, still were dunks that counted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom