The dude who used to be The Dude predicting chaos. | The Boneyard

The dude who used to be The Dude predicting chaos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I'd link to it, but I can't remember what the fish of West Virginia's Twitter password is nor which email address he invented to register.

Basically....

"Hold onto your seats. We are about to experience some conference turbulence. #NotBig12"

My prediction - nothing happens for six weeks and then the Sun Belt will change their logo and he'll proclaim that he saw it coming.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Wait... you mean you are telling me...

... no more tweetss from the Fish of West Viriginia?!?! Say it ain't so!

Reaction Score
I've taken the time to draft the next two months worth of tweets from @f/k/aDude. You can now ignore him for a while as I'm pretty sure this will be word for word. One of you may be @UConnFan. Wasn't picking on you, just trying to show our desperation.

11/15: @f/k/aDude: I just spoke with my B1G contact. B1G is adding ND FSU Buffalo UMass Maine and Montana day after NC game.
11/29: @f/k/aDude: Wow! SEC will take rest of the ACC. PAC12 adds all D1 schools in Mountain or Pacific Time Zone (other than Montana who is going B1G). B12 stays put.
12/15: @UConnFan: Hey @f/k/aDude what about my Huskies?
12/15: @f/k/aDude: Sorry @UConnFan my sources (who are never wrong) say UConn had an offer to B1G, but felt loyal to AAC.
12/22: @f/k/aDude: Sign in to my show. B1G source spills it all! Remember who broke this news!
12/22: @f/k/aDude: Sorry. B1G source couldn't make it. He had stomach problems after bad sushi.
12/26: @f/k/aDude: My B1G source isn't returning my calls. I think B1G has him on lock down.
1/4: @f/k/aDude: I can't reach my B1G source! This may be B1Gger than I realized! Can you say Canada... maybe Mexico!
1/10: @f/k/aDude: Looks like TX blew this whole thing up. They were the lynch pin. Luck told TX that if they went to B1G, WVU wouldn't play them any more. TX couldn't take that chance.
1/10: @f/k/aDude: Hey, my sources were correct! I've corroborated them. Things change. I can't control that. I don't know why you're blaming me.
1/11: f/k/aDude's Tweets Are Protected.

Reaction Score
LOL - the Dude who is the Dude from last week:

"In early October the Big 12 thought it might be forced to expand in order to have a conference championship game. Their expansion committee reviewed financials submitted by Cincinnati, UCF, USF and UCONN.
Fox and ESPN were part of the appraisal and they decided that none of the candidates offered enough value for consideration without impetus from the playoff committee.
That’s not an insult to the programs mentioned. None of them having been playing FBS football for that long and none of them have the track record of success the Big 12’s unique requirements demand - at least not now."

"The other rumor about the Big Ten: the one that says the Delany is still watching the outcome of the Maryland suit very closely - keep on eye on that one. I haven’t been able to verify it yet but on the surface that one has teeth."

http://dudeofwv.blogspot.com/

Reaction Score
Sadly, chuck, you Dude comment that UConn turned down the Big out of loyalty to the AAC sounds plausible to me as long as Warde is our Athletic Director.

Reaction Score
Fishy a straightman for Freescooter.
You can't make these things up. err! let me rephrase that'

Reaction Score
This rumor from the dude is basically the reason he was so incensed with M H V 3 last week. He offers nothing to back up his claim that the ACC's GOR can be challenged, but the Big12's can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom