The Duck stops here | The Boneyard

The Duck stops here

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
It will be frustrating to watch this slow down game but UConn will be on fire. The pressure on the ball and forcing Oregon to pass instead of dribble will be their downfall. I have no idea what MD was doing but it seemed like they just sat back and watched the game pass them by. That wont happen tomorrow nite. UConn will win this one big and head to Dallas. I heard Geno said UConn was tired thus maybe the reason for them missing so many foul shots late in the game and slowing the game down. Tomorrow nite the adrenaline will be flowing and a 20+ pt win is what I expect. This is it and UConn knows it. Relentless UConn wins going away.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
It will be frustrating to watch this slow down game but UConn will be on fire. The pressure on the ball and forcing Oregon to pass instead of dribble will be their downfall. I have no idea what MD was doing but it seemed like they just sat back and watched the game pass them by. That wont happen tomorrow nite. UConn will win this one big and head to Dallas. I heard Geno said UConn was tired thus maybe the reason for them missing so many foul shots late in the game and slowing the game down. Tomorrow nite the adrenaline will be flowing and a 20+ pt win is what I expect. This is it and UConn knows it. Relentless UConn wins going away.
Great thread title. Bravo.

Reaction Score
Yeah. I agree with the post but the headline of this thread is just pure gold.

Reaction Score
Auriemma said UConn was tired? I thought the boot camp practices were designed to avoid that. According to his players the games are much easier.

Reaction Score
The Ducks have looked like Abe Lincoln so far in the tourney but against Uconn they will will look like the historically incompetent Mallard Fillmore.

Reaction Score
I grew up a Marx Brothers/W.C Fields fan. I love it when Fields is in the bar and asks Shemp, "Was I in here last night and did I spend a $20 bill?". Shemp responds yeah, and Fields breathes a sigh of relief. "What a load that is off my mind. I'd thought I'd lost it". So many hilarious moments from them.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom