The Doty factor | The Boneyard

The Doty factor

Status
Not open for further replies.

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
Only 8 minutes played. Hartley/Lewis 8 for 25. I believe if Doty had been able to play more minutes the outcome might have been different. Or not.

ctfjr

Life is short, ride hard
Reaction Score
Only 8 minutes played. Hartley/Lewis 8 for 25. I believe if Doty had been able to play more minutes the outcome might have been different. Or not.

Based on what? That she is averaging 1/2 the scoring of either Hartley or Lewis???

Reaction Score
Based on what? That she is averaging 1/2 the scoring of either Hartley or Lewis???
It's amazing that you think things are that simplified. If Caroline Doty isn't averaging dumpty dump points and someone else is, that automatically minimizes Caroline's importance. The fact is that when I've had the opportunity to observe, the team has been better offensively when Caroline is in the game, regardless of the bare statistics. Conversely I've heard so much about Kelly Faris and her stats and yet she is a significant liability on the offensive end of the floor and lately has been turning the ball over numerously. The value of some of the girls on this team can't be as black and white as a brief scan of the stat sheet. There are more nuances going on here!

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Caroline was suppose to be the leader on the court this season. She has the experience and knows what Geno wants. If Stef had not been in foul trouble last night things wouldve been different. Because Geno couldve had Stef and Kiah in at the same time negating STJ from getting inside. The Pitt game will be a game that will show us where we really are. This team needs Stef and Kiah not in foul trouble, especially againest ND.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom