The Depth. Again. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The Depth. Again.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Someone needs to post this on the Perdue Forum, they allegedly think we have no depth
Don’t make me laugh. Their bench had 1 point the other night. Our bench has starters, MVP’s, and killers.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Not only depth, it was a different style of play. May of been the most blatant attempt to go small all year.
Was this what Hurley had in mind against St. John's 2 years ago on MLK Day when he removed Sanogo, who was having a strong game?

Reaction Score
Was this what Hurley had in mind against St. John's 2 years ago on MLK Day when he removed Sanogo, who was having a strong game?
I remember the game. Dont remember all the details. I didn't remember that Sanogo was benched for a bit. So not sure....

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score

Yes because we couldnt get stops. But then we couldnt score after that either.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Huge game from Joey and Diarra in second half.

Newton had a great first half, Hawkins and Karaban were fine in first half.

Second half none of them were hitting shots and all three weren't stopping penetration or making stops.

No problem. Bring in Diarra, Joey C and sprinkle in some Alleyne on D and even Clingan (bad toof and all).

Just nuts.

Legit 9 deep who will contribute.
How is an opposing coach get ready for our boys. What do you concentrate on? Two game plans. One for starters and one for the 2nd starting lineup called the bench?

Reaction Score
The guy leading our team in minutes this year (Newton) would have been 6th on our team in minutes last year.

9 guys (excluding Samson) getting between 14 & 28 MPG.

6 people averaging 9+ ppg this year. Only 3 last year.

Almost 20 Assists per game this year vs 14 last year.

I loved last years team. That being said, a lot of the “eye test” observations are being supported by stats as well. This team is good.

Reaction Score
Does anyone have a link to the season to date +/- stats for our entire roster? TIA!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom