The Depends Season | The Boneyard

The Depends Season

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
You go through many years as a small, underdog kid. You slowly grow up, defy the odds, and become a great man. You enjoy that greatness for many years, as all who know you respect your strength and marvel at your accomplishments. Then, all too soon, you're an incontinent old man. This is our Depends season.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
You go through many years as a small, underdog kid. You slowly grow up, defy the odds, and become a great man. You enjoy that greatness for many years, as all who know you respect your strength and marvel at your accomplishments. Then, all too soon, you're an incontinent old man. This is our Depends season.

That made more sense inside your head.

I hope.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
That made more sense inside your head.

I hope.
joobs post was the great laugh I needed before hitting the sack. Woo boy.

Reaction Score
Your post infers that the old man can cast off those Depends come back and win the Boston Marathon the next year I think, but usually the next phase is a dirt nap.

Reaction Score
Your post infers that the old man can cast off those Depends come back and win the Boston Marathon the next year I think, but usually the next phase is a dirt nap.
Well, with emmert almost literally breathing down uconns neck (msu sex scandal, lville, unc academic scandals, fbi probe be damned, it seems, at least to him) that might not be too far off... The guys more or less made it his life goal.

Reaction Score
The “depends” season has come and gone. This is the “waiting for our body to be discovered by the police when a neighbor calls in for a welfare check because we haven’t been seen for a few weeks and a foul odor hits your nose when you walk by our house” season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom