The definition of a MUST WIN | The Boneyard

The definition of a MUST WIN

Reaction Score
Time to see what this team is made of over the last four games. On paper the good guys should win all four.

You want to play in the tourney? Then go out and get the job done tonight. And rinse and repeat three more times. And if they don't? Then they are honestly not deserving of a bid. Pretty simple.

Reaction Score
Time to see what this team is made of over the last four games. On paper the good guys should win all four.

You want to play in the tourney? Then go out and get the job done tonight. And rinse and repeat three more times. And if they don't? Then they are honestly not deserving of a bid. Pretty simple.
Not sure we'll be favored @Seton Hall, a 50-50 game we both need....like our chances though.

As for "deserving of bid" it's all relative to performance of other bubble teams....at 3-1 we may be deserving in comparison.

But I agree, tonight is pretty much a must win....can't lose back to back when barely in or just out.

Last edited:
Reaction Score

May as well save this cuz your gonna have to post it 3 more times. I hope.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score

Your post is void of the actual definition. I'll wait...

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
15 minutes away from tip, and i think this is pretty must-win. As a pessimist, i feel a lot better than i did 3+ years ago in this scenario. LET'S GO!

Reaction Score
It feels bad to say we’re not a tourney team from what I’m watching tonight.

Reaction Score
It feels bad to say we’re not a tourney team from what I’m watching tonight.
Not sure what’s wrong with us. I’ve been constantly yelling at the tv all night. This is infuriating.

Reaction Score
We turned it on but Gtown is terrible.

Lmao Lol GIF by reactionseditor

The things some say to support a narrative!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom