The Dancing Man | The Boneyard

The Dancing Man

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
The Dude and the Dancing Man. Sounds like a movie or a countr western band, lol

I love it!!! This reminds me of the guy that used to dance on the GONG Show........Gene Gene the dancing machine. :D I loved the Gong show.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Geno-Geno-the-Dancing-Machine.gif

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
For nearly four decades, he has coached in a fishbowl. Now, Geno Auriemma decided it was time to let loose and follow the admonition, “dance like nobody’s watching.”

His grandsons, Christian, Andrew and Luke were doing some sort of jig on the confetti-strewn floor at the Mohegan Sun Arena, and with another conference championship behind him, Grandpa Geno freed himself to move with the rhythms of the moment.

MooseJaw

Bullmoose#1
Reaction Score
Tonight's post-game awards ceremony.

For a minute there, I thought Geno was going to do the "Dougie." :eek:

While Geno is no Gene Kelly, the team seems too truly love his moves. I loved the game, but one of the best highlights for me was seeing Geno cut some rug.

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
I want to know who the abiding Dude is? :D

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
We heard from Tim Fudd, now Darko Muhl weighs in

Reaction Score
I love it!!! This reminds me of the guy that used to dance on the GONG Show........Gene Gene the dancing machine. :D I loved the Gong show.

We had a Service Engineer in our group named Gene. We called him that all the time! He retired a couple years ago. Great guy!

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
Watching Geno dance was pleasing, for what it says about where his head and heart must be at the moment, as well as his relationship with the team.

But for me, i have to add that it sometimes has been painful to watch him walk off the court after his SNY halftime and end-of-game interviews. He seems extremely stiff.

He’s in his late 60’s which is the time in my life that I began to stiffen up myself, in my case because of arthritis settling in.

So watching him dance away despite this is an added bonus.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom