The crowd | The Boneyard

The crowd

Reaction Score
I live over this way and always try to make it to the Sun for UConn games. Just a great venue. Easy parking, a variety of food choices and adult beverages. If you feel lucky you can try your luck at the games. Great arena - and I am not sure if we have ever lost a game there.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
I live over this way and always try to make it to the Sun for UConn games. Just a great venue. Easy parking, a variety of food choices and adult beverages. If you feel lucky you can try your luck at the games. Great arena - and I am not sure if we have ever lost a game there.
Unfortunately, the first loss ever was suffered in December to Louisville. One of four streaks ended this year.

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
Louisville beat them there in December.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
UConnNation showed up for the Huskies

Do you miss living in Connecticut and seeing the games in person? I'd love to see a game in person.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Do you miss living in Connecticut and seeing the games in person? I'd love to see a game in person.
I do. UCF is 25 minutes from where I live so I was seeing them once a year. If they play USF or Florida, those aren’t out of the question although the traffic in Tampa is :eek:

If the Huskies are put in the Greensboro region, I’m dithering about going up. My son and brother live in North Carolina.

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
According to ESPN statistics, attendance was about 6,500 which is 65% capacity. It looked fuller on FS1.

Reaction Score
I do. UCF is 25 minutes from where I live so I was seeing them once a year. If they play USF or Florida, those aren’t out of the question although the traffic in Tampa is :eek:

If the Huskies are put in the Greensboro region, I’m dithering about going up. My son and brother live in North Carolina.
I'm in Charlotte, you guys can bunk with us if you want!

Reaction Score
According to ESPN statistics, attendance was about 6,500 which is 65% capacity. It looked fuller on FS1.
The upper deck was largely empty. Didn't show up most times in the camera shot.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I'm in Charlotte, you guys can bunk with us if you want!
My son lives in Charlotte, my brother lives in the Raleigh area. I can mooch off them, lol

Reaction Score
Sounds like Briana would be a good match for my company as an environmental scientist, and we have an office in Florida...;)

Reaction Score
I play that video almost every week on my computer. It's in my memory folder for UCONN. That was the most uplifting moment in my watching sports ever. The joy was contagious for Breanna and the team. I have never seen the same again. Once in a lifetime!!

Reaction Score
This is typical because they give blocks of tickets to other schools. When those schools are bounced out some of those seats go empty.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom