The Creighton-Seton Hall game was really good | The Boneyard

The Creighton-Seton Hall game was really good

Reaction Score
Just saying'......
The Creighton-Seton Hall game was really entertaining. Didn't think Creighton could hang with Seton Hall, but they did. Their freshmen came up with great shooting and they won at the end. It was an upset, but more importantly, it was a really fun game to watch. Lots of tournament games turn out not to be, but this one turned out to be a winner. Creighton-Marquette is on as I write this, and it's been entertaining as well. I keep thinking that in the AAC, we would not have seen this level of playing or competition in the mid-level tournament games.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Creighton put up a hell of a fight against Marquette. 3 games in 3 days. Respect

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Creighton didn't let up. Made Marquette work a lot harder than they wanted to.

Reaction Score
Totally agree. I get so tired of hearing how bad the Big East is on this board. Almost every league's best team will beat most of the rest badly. Some conferences are lucky enough to have 2 or 3 good teams. I will wait until next year to watch how the BE teams fare against their non conference opponents. I'm betting they will do well. Yes there are clunkers but every league has them. The SEC was the deapest this year with 4 or 5 very good teams. UConn beat 2 of those and lost to one hot one at the buzzer.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom