The clown show, otherwise known as Rutgers basketball, continues | The Boneyard

The clown show, otherwise known as Rutgers basketball, continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
https://twitter.com/WojYahooNBA

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 1h
Lakers assistant Eddie Jordan and Rutgers have reached impasse in contract talks, sources tell Y! Jordan wants longer than five year deal.
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

Now this deal may still get done, but after being rejected by a second tier coach at a mid major (hurley), and now this stuff to come out, what a clusterpuppydog show in lovely New Brunswick, or Piscataway, or wherever they play.

So besides having 75% of your team transfer, recruits decommit, no AD, a crappy basketball arena, no head coach, and a commitment to lousiness, things are looking up.

The Rutgers' Way indeed!

Reaction Score
Salvadore "Sammy the Bull" Gravano is rumored to be next in line heading to NJ as Scarlet Knights basketball coach. Word on the street seems to be he is leaving the witness protection program for the Rutgers gig.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Salvadore "Sammy the Bull" Gravano is rumored to be next in line heading to NJ as Scarlet Knights basketball coach. Word on the street seems to be he is leaving the witness protection program for the Rutgers gig.
He left the witness protection program years ago. Unfortunately for Rutgers, he is currently in prison in Arizona.

Reaction Score
Man the B10 must really be loving this... I know I am! Peace traitors!
Traitors???? Hopefully not calling them traitors for leaving the sinking ship, many around here would give their left nut and first born to be in Rutgers shoes with B10 membership.

Reaction Score
He left the witness protection program years ago. Unfortunately for Rutgers, he is currently in prison in Arizona.

I know. Basically I lost touch with Sammy after he put a cap in Paulie C's in front of Sparks. ;)

Reaction Score
Rutgers is not going to the Big 10 because of their Bball.

Calling them traitors is stupid, if we got that offer we would have said yes in the blink of an eye.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I've got no issue with Rutgers leaving the conference for the B1G. In fact I wish them well.

Reaction Score

....and as an added bonus, his Nonna makes a delicious cannoli! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlueWolf25

Top Bottom