The christmaschanukahkwanza recruiting wish list | The Boneyard

The christmaschanukahkwanza recruiting wish list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Dear Santa,

Don't mind the polish part of my name, this is Paul and im italian through and through. I've been a really good boy this year, I even sent the incompetent big east commissioner some of my homemade and delicious marinara. He loves it on his mozzarella sticks. I have inherited a team that played its heart out this year, but fell short on more occasions than not this season. I will be losing some of the best who ever put on a uconn uniform. I have a nice list of really good kids that I love to coach, but I do wish for a couple more gifts during this season of giving. It isn't really even for me, it is for the university, boosters, the kids, and the state of Connecticut. Santa, could you please deliver these prized recruits and playmakers under the tree at the burton family football complex, I would be sure to be even better in the coming years:

1. Wayne Morgan
2. Abner Logan
3. Tevaun Smith
4. Akeel Lynch
5. Devin Fuller
6. Ryan Brodie
7. Christian Brown
8. Jevon Tyree
9. Elijah Hughes

Oh, and maybe a playmaker with the last name, Richardson. I think his first name is Trent ;). Hey, a good boy can wish, right? I also hope that some of the uconn fans agree. I hope they will send you similar letters asking for their favorites. Listen to them, they have been very good boneyarders, have disassociated with edsall, and have told off every bcu fan. We also denied snooki a big east championship, we did the college football world a favor. Thank you, Santa!

Sincerely,

Paulie P (not Pendergast)

Reaction Score
Jevon Tyree, Ryan Brodie, another QB, and a surprise RB recruit....

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
I want Brodie as bad as anyone on that list. After that I would love UConn to land Smith or Tyree

Reaction Score
Brodie, Smith, Bryce McNeal and a juco QB who can play, and I would be a very happy boy at Xmas..

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i have yet to see the open season on psu recruits, but there are 4 new england kids there i would love to have:D

anyway, i read that lynch will commit to iowa if he really likes it but if not than he is solid to bc. sounds like no one else is in it. i smell both him and smith getting offers and ccommitting on the visit...:(

Reaction Score
Iowa??? They have cornfields in Iowa and snow. A lot more than we do. UConn would be a better fit. See the program, become the program. . . if you're as good as advertised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom