The buzz is legit! | The Boneyard

The buzz is legit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I just spent the evening at a rink in the center of the state for my daughter's, then my sons hockey practice. Granted, the demographic may be slanted in favor of hockey in general but EVERYONE in the building was talking about the game last night. The coaches on the ice, the parents watching, and the kids in the locker room were all discussing it. Trust me if you were one of the families that did not make last nights game you felt like an outsider and people had NO problem telling you what an event you missed! Uconn Hockey is starting to make its mark here in CT!

jho

Reaction Score
Wednesday night the XL Center had the same feeling as a Big Monday UConn-Syracuse MBB game or even a Whalers-Bruins game from the late '80's/early '90's. There was a buzz outside the building when I walked in and it only got better as the game went on. Exceeded all of my wildest expectations. As a hockey parent myself, I'm going to do my part to keep the buzz going at my kid's games this weekend.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
The wife told me yesterday that UCONN Hockey was #3 (I think) on the Yahoo Trending Now page. I assume that means more than CT is paying attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline
Top Bottom