The Bright Side | The Boneyard

The Bright Side

Status
Not open for further replies.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
UConn seems to be taking punches every other week.

I feel like JC is getting painted into a corner again. We all know he comes out swinging. The other times JC has been dogged in recent memory, the results have been strong (2011, 2009).

This might piss Jim off enough to lead us to another National Championship (back to back).

I love it when a plan comes together.

Reaction Score
As simplistic as this sounds your comments are extremely relevant and more probably then not very accurate. What has transpired over the last few days is going to be used as ammunition especially by JC. I think JC is certified at using situations like this to his advantage. UConn will have a chip on their shoulder and that may be the edge they need come tourney time. Us against the world mentality/concept sold to the players is dangerous.

Reaction Score
DOOMED!!!!!! I am ready for the season to start. UWV gone- Pitt (scum) and Quse gone and UCONN a red headed step child limping into the season two players down and with APR issues (which will be resolved but do not look good when you are trying to find a new home and having to wait to see where our future lies).

I am not even sure we should play this year- we may not win a single game.

DOOMED!!!!!!!!!!

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
UConn seems to be taking punches every other week.

I feel like JC is getting painted into a corner again. We all know he comes out swinging. The other times JC has been dogged in recent memory, the results have been strong (2011, 2009).

This might piss Jim off enough to lead us to another National Championship (back to back).

I love it when a plan comes together.

+1

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
Just when we thought the hype was too large going into the season ... the NCAA goes and gives us ammunition again.

Thanks NCAA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger