The Box Score is Here... | The Boneyard

The Box Score is Here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
http://scores.espn.go.com/ncb/boxscore?gameId=400496868

Omar with the quietest 9 points ever. I only remember one basket. :confused:

BC was 24 for 25 from the line. Fortunately we were 25 for 29.

That's a lot of free throws.

He hit a couple floaters in the paint in the first half, and got the line a couple times. Went cold in second half - missed three shots in a span of 30 seconds and might have sat the rest of the way.

Reaction Score
We've gotta work on our free-throw defense.

In seriousness, 4 rebounds between Nolan, Facey, and Brimah is pathetic. Also, didn't Olander get into the game in the first half? Not that he did anything, but it's weird he doesn't appear in the box score.

Going forward, I want to see us go to our small/fast lineup and make the other team keep up with us.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
on a positive, only 3 to's, 6 blocks and 6 steals... something...

Reaction Score
We've gotta work on our free-throw defense.

In seriousness, 4 rebounds between Nolan, Facey, and Brimah is pathetic. Also, didn't Olander get into the game in the first half? Not that he did anything, but it's weird he doesn't appear in the box score.

Going forward, I want to see us go to our small/fast lineup and make the other team keep up with us.

We went small a lot with DD at the 5. Facey was barely out there, and Nolan and Brimah were both in foul trouble.

Brimah is not going to be a good rebounder this year, I'm afraid. He doesn't react well to the ball when it changes directions quickly (off the rim, or off someone else's hands). The game needs to slow down for him a little. Blocking shots is easier since you know exactly where the ball is going (and you don't have to catch it).

Facey developing may be important just to give us a guy who can grab some boards when we are getting overmatched. Or Nolan getting respect from officials so he can stay out there and develop. He's gotten Greg Kite treatment from officials this year.

Reaction Score
Most bizarre stat from the box score is Anderson with 1 PF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom