The Bouk Club Section 221 USF Update | The Boneyard

The Bouk Club Section 221 USF Update

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
Holy cow what a flourish to end the game!!! Bouk Club!!!

7431305B-03D5-4C21-8B60-6084AE05F72E.jpeg

When Bouk is out there in the flow and wanting the ball he looks like a man among boys. The potential is unreal.

He must have had more points than minutes tonight, and it still seemed like his shot wasn’t falling (like man, the first game his shot is can’t miss I expect him to drop 40-45, and I expect that this year!).

Still a ton of work to do on the defensive end, but you have to think that if he puts in the work during the summer, lives in the gym and weight room and takes to the coaching, the sky is the limit for this kid. The length and athleticism alone give him the potential to be an elite defender!

Go Huskies!!!

Last edited:
Reaction Score

When Bouk is out there in the flow and wanting the ball he looks like a man among boys. The potential is unreal.

He must have had more points than minutes tonight, and it still seemed like his shot wasn’t falling (like man, the first game his shot is can’t miss I expect him to drop 40-45, and I expect that this year!).

Still a ton of work to do on the defensive end, but you have to think that if he puts in the work during the summer, lives in the gym and weight room and takes to the coaching, the sky is the limit for this kid. The length and athleticism alone give him the potential to be an elite defender!

Go Huskies!!!

19 points. 7 shots. 15:41 mins. Best pure scorer in te conference

geordi

Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel
Reaction Score
He's absolutely becoming the face of the program. Over the past 6 games, his numbers are spectacular:

20.0 ppg. Shooting 47.3% from the field (even with a 6 for 18 game). 48.0% from the arc. 85.7% (18 for 21 from the line.) 4.5 rpg including 8 offensive rebounds of 27. He can only get better, and imagine if Jackson comes in next year and duplicates that. (I'm hearing that he's the same kind of player.) Gonna be fun.

Reaction Score
He just knows how to play the game.
Quintessential 3-level scoring on display.

Reaction Score
Offensively, what shot does he not have? OK Kareem’s sky hook, that’s about it. Defense is the only thing that can keep him from going to the next level quicker.

JonnyRI

Reaction Score
Shameless like-whoring your kids.

I love it.
Never said I had shame. My kids think they are world famous if they get 20 likes. They love it. This is all about making the Boneyard a family affair (I think my wife finally even got an account). Plus, hey at least they were at the game showing up for the team.

g_smith

made my username before I noticed the UConn theme
Reaction Score

View attachment 51141

Go Huskies!!!

it’d be cool to print this picture and once he goes pro you go see him play, have him sign the pic. Then the kids take a picture with him holding this signed picture. It would be like Boukception!!

Reaction Score
it’d be cool to print this picture and once he goes pro you go see him play, have him sign the pic. Then the kids take a picture with him holding this signed picture. It would be like Boukception!!

Bouk is filling up his bag!

I say give all attending kids school bags and have him sign theirs:

1582549009814.png

Reaction Score

View attachment 51141

Go Huskies!!!

It seemed like his shot wasn't falling? Were you watching the game or posting on social media? I thought he only missed once from the field and line combined?

JonnyRI

Reaction Score
It seemed like his shot wasn't falling? Were you watching the game or posting on social media? I thought he only missed once from the field and line combined?
Ha. You are right. When I looked at the box score I couldn’t believe it, it really seemed like he had more than one missed shot. Worst field reporting ever.

It does still seem like that he has yet to put together a full game, and by that I mean it feels like when watching him that if he had a game where he as in the flow with the shot falling and staying out of foul trouble that he would end up scoring 35+ (like how it felt watching Kemba or Caron when they had their A game).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom