The Boneyard: Women's basketball national message board | The Boneyard

The Boneyard: Women's basketball national message board

Reaction Score
I love the BY. The BY is unique among women basketball message boards. All of the other msg boards are what I call rant and rave boards, lots of griping little information. The BY has some very knowledgeable posters who obviously love Women Basketball, not just their team, but the sport. I can go to the BY board and get information on a number of teams. The opinions expressed here are very diverse and well thought out. I recognize this is a UCONN board with most of the posters being UCONN supporters and I greatly appreciate the welcoming of non UCONN women basketball supporters. Thank you, BY!

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
I love the BY. The BY is unique among women basketball message boards. All of the other msg boards are what I call rant and rave boards, lots of griping little information. The BY has some very knowledgeable posters who obviously love Women Basketball, not just their team, but the sport. I can go to the BY board and get information on a number of teams. The opinions expressed here are very diverse and well thought out. I recognize this is a UCONN board with most of the posters being UCONN supporters and I greatly appreciate the welcoming of non UCONN women basketball supporters. Thank you, BY!
I've said it before. If I had to select an All-Boneyard First Team, it would include several posters who are fans of other teams. They are some of the most informative and good-humored voices here.

So ... thank you for being here! Y'all make this place better.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
I've said it before. If I had to select an All-Boneyard First Team, it would include several posters who are fans of other teams. They are some of the most informative and good-humored voices here.

So ... thank you for being here! Y'all make this place better.
Would that be five-member team or ten? The three long-time ND supporters would probably make either team.

Reaction Score
The BY is fun to chatterbox at but Volnation is just as interesting no lie. The others boards besides rebkell are just dry asf. There 1 more board thats fun but its not appropriate lol

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
You're welcome. All Vic fans are welcome here, and I'm a big one.

Reaction Score
I second the message of JMSDAWG, Miss St U, I am pleased to read many highly knowledgeable postings. Also, among this group of experts is one of the most prolific and diverse message poster with a Mountain of information. The BY has a number of poster with REAL coaching experince, Media types, Internet/Electronic, Educators, Military leaders, so name the subject someone with knowledge will help.
Thanks Mss St U--I too am a Vic fan, his actions and words tend to impress.

Reaction Score
The BY is fun to chatterbox at but Volnation is just as interesting no lie. The others boards besides rebkell are just dry asf. There 1 more board thats fun but its not appropriate lol

Volnation is a homer board that is openly hostile to anything that isn't colored Orange. And regularly posts very nasty stuff about UConn and its fans.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Would that be five-member team or ten? The three long-time ND supporters would probably make either team.
Ha good question. Either way, doesn't change the accuracy of my statement. I'll refrain from naming names just yet ;) but a Notre Dame poster and a Tennessee poster are among my personal top 4.

Reaction Score
Volnation is a homer board that is openly hostile to anything that isn't colored Orange. And regularly posts very nasty stuff about UConn and its fans.
So true...but it is a pretty entertaining read when they are losing.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Ha good question. Either way, doesn't change the accuracy of my statement. I'll refrain from naming names just yet ;) but a Notre Dame poster and a Tennessee poster are among my personal top 4.
Probably me, too.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Welcome to the BY. The more fans the merrier!

Reaction Score

Welcome and thanks. Great to have other team's fans stopping by to chat and sharing knowledge with us as well. Best wishes this season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom